Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Push !

It has happened....we signed an agreement with a listed company to manage the students staying at their service residence and it will be for a contract period of 4 years to start with ( by which time I will be 78 omg ).It means starting all over again and facing new challenges which I relish .I have built my team and am confident that after all the guidance and training they will be able to handle the project. Somehow I cant help but feel excited over the new project.We have our vision and working towards the realization of the vision is going to be our strongest motivational factor.Also the fact that they have come to us makes us proud that we have established our reputation in the student accommodation market and this gives us perhaps the best incentive. Apparently our resident centered approach is well accepted by people in business and its good that we are able to convince them that sometimes its not just about making money but also making valuable social contributions. Now that this has happened I have to work on my fitness level as some running about is required.To be able to cope with all this good health is a must and actually its up to us to ensure that we stay healthy by living a life of moderation and doing the things necessary for good health like exercise , rest and eating moderately but regularly.God willing I shall have the will and strength to see this project through.

No comments:

Post a Comment