Sunday, July 6, 2014

A weekend in Ipoh and a learning experience

We went back to Ipoh last weekend and it was an eye opener.Arriving there in the late afternoon we both felt hungry and decided to have something to eat before dinner.After that I bought a few stuff and then home. Mum had to spend some time to clean up and asked me to go look for my friends as she said I would be in the way. So off to the Golf club and there was no other place to go , it was a beeline for the amhjong room. The same old people were there and it struck me how these people never changed all these years. Albeit mahjong is a way of passing time but then surely there must be other things to do ?And watching the various people playing , you get a glimpse of human character.There are the happy go lucky ones , the serious ones and the cari makan ones.point to note is that they are all mostly senior people and it struck me that if I am not working I will be like them and then life would be not so interesting and perhaps less meaningful .Hence I have made a silent resolution that I will continue to work till I cant do so any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment