Monday, June 10, 2013

Discovery

My girls bought me a mini I pad for my birthday.At first I thought"OMG WHAT AM i GOING TO DO WITH THIS?" After a bit of hesitation I plucked up enough curiosity and consulted my staff. and she taught me some of the things I could do with it.What a discovery !! You can do so many things which you never dreamed you could do.At the moment I'm rediscovering all the old songs which I used to love and this has certainly rekindled my love for songs and music. It is also something which I can use to effectively get my grandson to do things like "Aaron , shower first and you can use the I pad" and he dutifully obliges.What a wonderful bribery tool.To be able to go on the internet and get news updates ,to be able to write messages are things I find so convenient.I replied to an urgent e mail once on the I pad and the receiver was so surprised to see "sent from my I pad "and said " What ? You use I pad ?" Truly you can get addicted to it and you really have to be disciplined to enjoy the world which the I pad opens up for you .

No comments:

Post a Comment