Monday, February 21, 2011

Unexpected Encounter.

Yesterday a lady from KDU met me in the office to look into working with us.Apparently she has enough of hostel work and wants to outsource.And when it came to hostel management we are the natural choice.
She holds a Masters degree in Counseling and it turned out she told me she was in a dilemma at the moment as she had to choose between corporate work and lecturing.And strangely enough I ended up counseling her as to why I would advise her to be a lecturer.This is one of life's strange twists.
Of late we have had a couple of offers to expand our business and I'm pretty excited about the chance to start a new project with new people and dealing with a different set of people.Pity I'm at this age but I will train up the younger people to handle the new businesses.There is a good market for good hostel management companies as many educational institutions want to free themselves from the hassle and responsibility of looking after students from all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment